Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Irish Laser Association will be held on Thursday 5th November at 19.00 by Zoom call.
An open link for attending this meeting is as follows:-
Zoom link will be issued on the day of the meeting, Thursday 5th November.
This notice of AGM will also be posted on the ILA Web site.
- Apologies – Would any committee member who is unable to attend please advise the secretary in advance of the meeting
- Short Talk from both Annalise Murphy and Finn Lynch on their performance sailing over the last six months and a six-month look ahead.
- Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting held on 23rd August 2019, Ballyholme YC.
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Officers
- Committee Representatives
- Membership Secretary
- Publicity Officer
- Training Officer(s)
- Regional Representatives
- Radial Representative
- 4.7 Rig Representative
- 2021 Domestic events overview
- Membership Subscriptions
- Any Other Business
Proxy votes are not permitted.
Prior to the election of each Officer, the relevant outgoing Office Bearer may be invited to say a few words about how he/she has carried out their duties during the last year. This will help others understand the various duties of each Office.
Nominations for Committee may only be accepted if the nominee indicates, or has indicated, his/her willingness to serve. It is the responsibility of those proposing and seconding to ensure that the nominee is aware that they are being put forward for Membership of the Committee and that, if elected, they will be prepared to undertake the duties appropriate to their office.
Any relevant topic may be raised by Members under “Any Other Business” but, as topics have not been circulated to the entire Membership, any votes taken will serve only as an indication to the incoming Committee and will not be binding.